WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
· Through studying the life of the Prophet, we can build our understanding of the Qur’an
· This course seeks to reignite the love for the Prophet
· An opportunity to put our lives into perspective
· Promotes brotherhood/sisterhood and this encourages the strengthening of community ties
· Learning about the Prophet allows us to have greater scope for deeper reflection and contemplation
· Learn about the gems in the Prophet’s life which contains acts and words of wisdom that can be applied to our lives today.
Join Alif Institute for a one-day time management course tailored to maximise a Muslim’s productivity. You will be given an insight on how to effectively and efficiently manage your time. This course aims to emphasise the need for planning, organising, setting goals and responding to day-to-day activities and demands. You will also live a day in your shoes, and analyse the various habits and routines which makes you deficient, subsequently raising your level of awareness.
This course seeks to cover an array of topics and answer questions that frequently perplex Muslims. At Alif institute, we seek to deliver courses which accommodate both practicing and non-practicing Muslims – in a time in history where there is a rise in narcissism, feminism, religious fundamentalism, it’s crucial for Muslims to know the moral, ethics and reasoning behind Allah’s commands.