The Level 2 Islamic Counselling course is a 6 months structured course aimed at providing students with an understanding of key Islamic Counselling skills and theories.
|Level: Level 2||Subject Sector: Psychology, Islamic Counselling|
|Duration: 7 Weekends / 98 hours||Cities Available: London, Manchester, Birmingham|
|Entry Requirements:||Price: |
|Payment Plan Eligible: Yes||Start Date: January 2019|
• Explores a range of counselling skills and allows you to put them into practice with other students in your group.
• Introduces the ‘Person-Centred Approach’ to help understand the application of counselling skills.
• Develops self-awareness regarding own attitudes, values and beliefs.
• Supports safe and ethical working within a professional code of conduct.
• Links Islamic principles to all parts of the course
Note: To continue to Level 3, individuals will firstly need to complete Level 2 or possess Recognised Prior Learning (RPL).
The course fee is inclusive of the £150 registration fee which is a non-refundable deposit to accept and secure a place on the course. Payment for the remainder of the balance can be paid in full or it can be paid in monthly instalments.
Instruction on what to do with it here